UV Light Sanitizers For Room
The Safezone 850 Max
- Height 39” (99 cm)
- Width 19” (48.3 cm)
- Depth 12” (30.4 cm)
- Weight 39 Lbs (17.6 Kg)
- Electrical rating 120VAC, 7.5AMPS,
- 60 Hz Power Cord Nema 5-15P Detachable
Safezone 850 Max Base Only
This mobile base is designed to house the unit so that it is transportable.
- Height 16” (40.6cm)
- Width 24” (60.9cm)
- Depth 24” (60.9cm)
- Weight 11 Lbs (5 Kg)
Safezone 850 Max with Base Characteristic Specification
- Height 48” (121.9 cm)
- Width 24” (61 cm)
- Depth 24” (61 cm)
- Weight 50 lbs (22.7 Kg)
- Construction Aluminum Frame.
The product is shipped fully assembled and can be used right out of the box. The Safezone 850 Max is lightweight, compact ensuring your environment is completely treated with germicidal UVC energy light. UVC Cleaning Systems is a world leader in providing products with the best performance, reliability and value. We make UVC Light disinfection and decontamination EASY and AFFORDABLE. Our units are portable with virtually no setup, just unpack and begin to decontaminate. The Safezone 850 Max product is a powerful whole room UVC decontamination device perfectly suited to all types of room sizes and configuration, even the shadow areas. With 253.7 NM wavelength energy the Safezone 850 Max is a highly effective device against pathogens including the COVID-19 virus. With easy to use controls, stainless steel cage, aluminum base and hospital grade casters the Safezone 850 Max is highly durable and reliable. The Safezone 850 Max is designed for the professional whose goal is long term usage and used in many environments. The caster design allows easy movement from room to room throughout your facility. And, with a top that can be removed the Safezone 850 Max can be used in tight spaces like ambulances and vehicles. Like all UVC Cleaning Systems Inc. products we stand by our customer service, ease of product use and long term reliability. Our products are manufactured in the USA and meets all EPA regulatory requirements.
Safezone 850 Max Characteristic Specification Application This mobile device is for indoor use only to disinfect an area using high intensity UVC Light
Deluxe LightRay UV 95 Watt UV-C Surface Sanitizer with Cage
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz
- Usage: Plug and play supply hub
- Wattage: 95W
- Lamp Length: 21.06" (535mm)
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- Dimensions: 9" x 6.5" x 24"
- EPA Product Registration Number: 94850-DV-1
- EPA Establishment Number for our production facility: 94850-FL-1
UV Centurion High Occupancy 220 Watt Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer and Disinfection System
- Filtration level: MERV13 as defined by ASHRAE
- UV-C Wattage: 220 watts
- UV Bulb Life: 10,000 hours
- Dimensions: 38.5" x 7.22" x 14.51"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Clean Air Delivery Rate: 600 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)
- 220 watts of UVC Germicidal Irradiation
- MERV 13 rated filtration system.
- 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute) high efficiency low volume crossflow fan system.
- Wifi enabled electronic hub allows control and scheduling of one or multiple units from your mobile app.
- In addition to the web app, each unit comes with an infrared (IR) remote for in room control.
- Free lifetime over-the-air (OTA) updates guarantee that the system is always running the latest and greatest set of features.
- 7 day programmable run schedule
- 135 degree motion sensor for auto-start in previously unoccupied rooms.
- Low cost replacement filter and UV bulbs.
- Stylish powder coated aluminum case