E-commerce: Product/Category List
AeroLogic® UV Air Duct Disinfection Models - One Lamp AERO
Utilize the AeroLogic® One Lamp Air Duct Disinfection System in an HVAC system for reduction and/or elimination of the growth of bacteria, mold, and spores. AeroLogic® Air Duct Disinfection Systems help to control the spread of airborne cold and flu virus, as well as other airborne transmitted diseases.
The following information is required to size an ultraviolet system for duct air treatment.
- Duct or plenum size
- Length of compartment or duct where fixtures are to be installed
- Air speed typically provided in cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Approximate air temperature
With this information an ultraviolet application specialist can calculate the approximate contact time and the lamp output required under these conditions and recommend the AeroLogic® model needed.
- Fixtures may be mounted into new or existing air duct systems
- Constructed of a lightweight anodized aluminum alloy
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamp to reduce or eliminate the growth of bacteria, mold and spores, controlling the spread of airborne virus and diseases
- Observation Port/Sight Glass Assembly allows for visual inspection of the lamp
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Efficient lightweight electronic ballast
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- MADE IN USA!